dimanche 12 septembre 2010

Naughty me :)

...restricted Mimi

I've shown to much skin for Flickr filters (I'm cautious though, putting filters and limiting to friends and/or family depending on the naughtiness of my pics...). So, I've been marked as a restricted page :(
Naked me
 Nevermind, I can keep Naughty Meredith Flickr account to post restricted things :) Like, my friends undressed! What do you think ? Want to pose for me like Poppy did already? (see former posts here)... As an example, I undressed my nice alt for your eyes today.

Contact me inworld (Naughty Meredith, Nice Ohmai or Whiskey Artful) if you want to pose...





.Wings !
These dragonfly and butterfly outfits would not be safe either to Flickr admin eyes :( So Whiskey posted them as "moderate", you should adjust your search filter to see them...







.Wings !
Still showing some skin hehe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire