lundi 1 novembre 2010

.the color purple

.thank you lovely:) 
My lovely friend Poppy is modeling for me, yay! Thanks Poppy :) Actually, she wanted to show you two of her favs that I don't grab for myself: afro hair and purple stuff. So here we go. (As usual, click on the pics for credits and shopping details)
For Mimi's blog

First, she got the almost complete purple collection of group gifts at Magi Take shop... I must admit these look good. Particularly the corduroy pants and the aviator jacket. I might get it for myself and try to retint it a tad bit :)

 Then here are the afro hair from A&A she found on Xstreet SL but I guess you can find some of them inworld too. Please note that she colored them blacker than they are sold (see after/before in the fashion picture).

A&A, Magi Take, Mother Goose's

A&A, Magi Take, Mother Goose's

A&A, Magi Take, Mother Goose's

A&A, Magi Take, Mother Goose's

And my favorite (I may ear it too, hope you don't mind Poppy:
A&A, Magi Take, Mother Goose's

Haha, nice post:) Ty again sweetie. Made me remind that video (enjoy!):

(hahaha, the background is purple !!!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire